Sunday, July 15, 2012

Alien Factory

My name is Gypsy the Cat. I live with 2 humans, a nasty black&white cat named Scrappy, and my pal, Shortcake the dog. Oh yeah! and there's a bat family in the chimney -- and a flock of hens in the backyard. Anyway, this morning I was just minding my business Like I Always Do, looking for a nice spot to take a little nap.


I remembered this sunny window had a comfy place. But look at this strange stuff I found in in the way!

Looks like my humans have been up to More Nonsense. They're do all kinds of strange things!

Humans! Geeesh, you gotta love 'em! Anyway, I went up to the attic and took my nap there instead.





When I came back this afternoon, this is exactly what I saw. Seriously. One of those hen's eggs on a stick!

Maybe they're making a cat toy for me to play with!


















Then I looked in the other direction and I saw this!

I wonder what they did with the bodies?

Do you think they ate them?

I hope not -- hey! I'll go look for them!





 I just had to come back to have another look.  I'm just walking along ... Minding My Own Business.



I feel like I'm in some kind of a STRANGE DREAM.

Woah!


What

IS

that??








Let's see what it smells like.

It isn't alive!










O M G
Are my humans building ALIENS?

I'm sitting in the middle of an

ALIEN FACTORY!

They'd just love to make a  SCIENCE EXPERIMENT with a CAT!





Sorry folks, but I'm outta here!